Thread: The ultimate RP
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
I'll try to type up a plot, working of Alter Ego's basic preview, not adding his idea though cause I don't know it...

The world is paradise, utopic. The 5 teams, Neo Team Rocket, Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Cipher have virtually vanished. Neo Team Rocket disbanded long ago, with the disappearance of their leading figures. Team Rocket disappated with Giovanni's disappearance. Team Magma and Aqua have disbanded after the battle of Kyogre and Groudon, and Cipher was overrun by their very own shadow pokemon. Sure, there are the usual little crimes and things, burglaries, break-ins, but basically there is world peace and a general happy, go-lucky atmosphere.

But alas, everything isn't how it seems, as many used to learn, but now, there's a slow but certain process in the works which could change the world as we know it.

However, our main characters would, each for their own reasons, end up discovering this danger. There is a problem however; who would believe a bunch of teenagers saying that sort of thing? That's right, no-one in their right mind, so it would be all up to the main characters to discover the exact nature of the treath and how to avert it. After all these years of peace and harmony, who remember's was strife and misery is? And...well, several official people might not look too kindly on that, believing that they're only kids trying to cause havoc and chaos.

I didn't add much, but we can all keep adding to it, discuss our idea's first as well.