Old January 31st, 2006, 12:29 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph
Well, so can or can't join afterall?
btw way, just found another shiny just now. I now have a cool looking shiny Seviper... that makes...

-Squirtle
-Wartortle
-Blastoise
-Rattata
-Raticate
-Mudkip
-Marshtomp
-Swampert
-Seviper

Now gonna hunt a shiny Zangoose for the collection.
I was about to let you in, but had to go for lunch. Now yami beat me! Waah! Well, now I can flip out at you for your shiny Seviper. *kills shiny seviper and grinds up its guts to make a new Shiny Lotad Curse potion, and becurses LDD's friend to find no shinies but Lotads in the Seviper patch. MUAHAAHAA!!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisreborn
Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. VenasuarERIOUS Movesleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater
And.. what was the point of this? If you'd like to join please list all shinies you own in the Advanced generation, and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG pokemon freak
hi! I haven't had any shiny luck nor I have leveled up Blaziken like I said because I haven't got time Can I try and make another floor of SHC plzzzzzzzzzz I have an Idea and what exactly do you use to do them MM and Runa ???
I'm going to do the first page of the basement, but don't worry; it'll be huge! Think of a Team Rocket-style hideout.

Made it to Pacifidlog in Emerald. Not too long until I can restart!

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)