View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:50 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowrie

Random idea I had earlier. Sprite of a sentret holding an oran berry (was originally supposed to be a pecha berry, but that blended in way too much with the sentret's colors). I just noticed it looks a bit sad. That was unintentional.

It's made in a style that's like halfway between the official design and how I draw sentrets. O_o

The paw on the right annoys me... *pokes it*
It's so cute. I love it,Cowrie

//Temari of The Village Hidden in the Sand//

[My T-card ] [My PC Family] [My Fanclub] [Mini-Card]
♦ thanks eevachu for the t-card ♦
♦ thanks Karasuma for the awesome banner&avatar ♦
♦ Thanks Nidoshrew for the mini-card ♦

Spoiler:

Dont' Under-Estimate Me...

You Will Get Hurt

The eldest child on Gaara's team, Temari, as well as Kankuro, is terrified of Gaara, her youngest brother. When Gaara is away, she is a confident, strong Genin, although not a bully like Kankuro. Despite her fear for Gaara, she can be caring towards him, but only if Gaara isn't riled up.She has a deep dislike for war, and shows it when her teacher Baki told them their mission to Hidden Leaf for the Chuunin exams. Despite her dislike, besides Gaara, she has the strongest offense. Her enormous fan can execute a Slashing Wind attack, which can take on groups of enemies, and equally effective in a duel. She thinks ahead, like Shikamaru, to better suit her abilities.