View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2006, 07:13 AM
MegaFuz
Über Title

Send a message via AIM to MegaFuz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MegaFuz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneachicken
Marsupo! I love it! I think that is your best Creation...and did you make your Banner? with Dropsy in Pixel Art form? Its very Good!
Thanks. I like Marsupo as well!! XD No, I didn't make the larger art of Dropsy in my banner. An old friend from PC did that piece of art for me. Unfortunately, they aren't around the community anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugotenshi no Bakura
Wow, these are very interesting and creative. You did a great job on them. Are they all custom made sprites? I really like Nepscania and Odinther. I just think Odinther's body is kind of slender on the left side. Keep up the great work! ^____^
Thank you!! Your comments are so nice. XD Yes, these are all custom sprites, designed and scratch sprited by myself. I think Nepscania seems to be a very popular sprite. Odinther's body is a little slender on that side because his butt is supposed to be farther back from the front of the body. Maybe I did make it a little to small though. Thanks again for the comments. You guys make the hours of hard work I put into these all worth it!!

This is where I'd post my PC family if any of them were still here. D: