View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2006 (7:14 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.
Nature: Hasty
Originally Posted by King Kobra
Yay for my Shiny Scizor avatar! <()> I love Shiny Scizor and I really want one, anybody know an easy way to find Scythers fast? Is breeding the best way?

P.S. Treecko hates me.

You can buy Scyther from the GC in FR, but if u don't have that, u are stuck with breeding being the fastest way.

And everyone, guess what? I FINALLY CAUGHT ME A SHINY CHARMANDER!!! I was at D'MoneyBoi's house, and on our way there, I was moaning to my GBA SP "plz be shiny, plz be shiny..." over and over again, and when I least expected, in his room, a female shiny charmander was smiling in all of its "shining" glory. It is Timid, and it IVs are all right(I'll use the average, if I use the max, it says it has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def, and 30 in Speed) :

Not too bad, I just wish SAtk, was switched with Special Defense. Any nickname ideas?

Oh, and the Trainer ID i got it on is 43750, no matching numbers. I got this ID on the 13th of this month, so I am hopeful that this ID has a strong connection to my hidden ID....

anyone got nickname suggestions? I gotta change my shiny TC and sig!

Edit: I also found that i have been SRing for 11 weeks, since I started SRing for charmander since April 3rd. Wonder how I got 8 weeks...

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.