View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2006 (07:14 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by King Kobra:
Yay for my Shiny Scizor avatar! <()> I love Shiny Scizor and I really want one, anybody know an easy way to find Scythers fast? Is breeding the best way?

P.S. Treecko hates me.

<I>Kobra<I>
You can buy Scyther from the GC in FR, but if u don't have that, u are stuck with breeding being the fastest way.

And everyone, guess what? I FINALLY CAUGHT ME A SHINY CHARMANDER!!! I was at D'MoneyBoi's house, and on our way there, I was moaning to my GBA SP "plz be shiny, plz be shiny..." over and over again, and when I least expected, in his room, a female shiny charmander was smiling in all of its "shining" glory. It is Timid, and it IVs are all right(I'll use the average, if I use the max, it says it has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def, and 30 in Speed) :

HP:26
Atk:15
Def:22
Sp.Atk:10
Sp.Def:25
Speed:20
Not too bad, I just wish SAtk, was switched with Special Defense. Any nickname ideas?

Oh, and the Trainer ID i got it on is 43750, no matching numbers. I got this ID on the 13th of this month, so I am hopeful that this ID has a strong connection to my hidden ID....

I AM SOOOO HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D
anyone got nickname suggestions? I gotta change my shiny TC and sig!

Edit: I also found that i have been SRing for 11 weeks, since I started SRing for charmander since April 3rd. Wonder how I got 8 weeks...

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.