View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2006, 11:03 PM
MegaFuz
Über Title

Send a message via AIM to MegaFuz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MegaFuz
I appreciate the comments, guys. XD As far as poses go, Demonta, I'm aware that the anatomy on a few sprites need to be re-worked. I can't find anything wrong with Tustalk's pose though. Can you maybe elaborate a little more as to what you mean?? o.o

[Update!!] I have a new sprite that I finished up here in the wee hours of the morning. This is just a small, common ground-type FakeMon. I call it Fongrel. This is also the sixth new sprite since I've reworked the Dex, so a whole new line has been added to the MegaDex, and the orders have been rearranged. You can check out the new sprite, along with the updated lineup below.

[Reminder:] If you didn't know, I constantly update the first post of this thread with my new material and the current lineup, along with new releases and Fan Buttons. So yeah...if you don't want to sift through the thread for new sprites and such, you can always check the first post to keep updated. XD

This is where I'd post my PC family if any of them were still here. D: