View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2006, 10:15 PM
DarkArcz
The Cloaked Schemer

Sumthin strange happened....I loaded up my game on Route 32, I battled a bit, then headed back to Cherrygrove, I then saved my game, but when I loaded it again, I was still in Route 32! What on earth happened? Maybe I'll just use the save slots or sumthin. Not that major of a problem.

Also, I found a rather usefuf glitch. On Route 32, I picked up a rare candy out of thin air...weird, but useful.

Question and Ideas: Is Lapras in Union Cave? If he isn't will you add him? Since I can't surf right now, I dunno if Lapras is in the cave, and if he isn't, wouldn't it be more traditional to add him there? Maybe you could make it so you can fight him/her/it multiple times...you know, just keep "talkin" to it and snag as many Lapras as possible. I mean, in the original Gold, they came every Friday, no matter how many times you beat or caught them. Since there isn't a time system here....If you need an example of what Im talking about, Pokemon Naranja has an island with 3 Geodude sprites. "Talk" to one of them and you battle it. But after the battle, it doesn't disappear and you can still fight it over and over again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled32.JPG‎ (94.7 KB, 159 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Hacks I support
Spoiler:

Clubs I'm in
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkArcz; September 30th, 2006 at 10:37 PM.