Advanced Generation FAQ (RSE and FRLG)
View Single Post
October 10th, 2006 (02:01 PM).
SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a cottage waiting for my mansion over the hilltop!
Whew, no new posts here for over a year. I guess it is time for something new.
Cloning Guide for Emerald Only
1. Save in front of th PC in the BATTLE TOWER. (You really dont need to but for safety)
2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an EMPTY box.
3. Leave the PC and save.
4. Go to the PC one more time and get the Pokemon you want to clone, the one in the EMPTY box.
5. Talk to the lady nearest to the PC.
6. Select yes and choose any two pokemon.
7. When she says "The game must be saved, is this acceptable?" select YES. But, when the game asks "Do you want to save the game?" turn OFF the game then on it, check back the PC in the empty box. The Pokemon that you wanted to clone should be there.
Enjoy whatever you have cloned!
Want something added to this FAQ, or any other? PM me with your guide or idea.
Use to be "The Hunk"
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Squeegee Beckenheim
Find all posts by Squeegee Beckenheim
Find threads started by Squeegee Beckenheim
Ignore Posts by Squeegee Beckenheim