View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I GOT A SHINY LATIOS!!!! ONE OF MY DREAM SHINIES, CAPTURED!!!! YESSSS!!!! IT HAS A BOLD NATURE!!!!

HP:145
ATK: 90
DEf:95
SPATK: 144
SPDEF: 118
SPEED: 116

OK, so it isn't the best, but damn, BOLD NATURE? YESSSS!!!(Though Timid, Modest, and even Hasty or Mild for in-game purposes woulda been better). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME LUCK!!! NEXT UP, SHINY LATIAS lol, furthermore, my theory about shiny pokemon has proven correct so far. I've gotten shinies every other month (Shiny charmander and eevee in June, Rayquaza August, Porygon, Treecko, and Mewtwo in October, and Latios in Decemeber). I guess the shiny gods have rewarded me for my perserverance. Hopefully I'll get shiny Latias or Lapras this month as well. Oh, furthermore, I've decided to postpone hunting on Emerald until I complete the Hoenn Dex. I'd like to complete the Hoenn Dex and begin hunting for a shiny Chikorita by Christmas.

Man, if only this was shiny Latias.... I would had a shiny Latias with a Bold nature! You shoulda seen me, I was latched onto my dad, laughing, I was sooo HAPPY. Who should I go for next on Sapphire?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.