View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Saffire Persian
Feline of Light and Shadow

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Saffire Persian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichapokemr View Post
Okay, I was getting worried...and I think it's actually okay to double-post a fanfic...but whatever. The addition of rich twins seems promising...and suggests a problem in the future...but any guesses I have are best kept to myself in this case ;).
I have a special place in my heart for the Twins, and I like them despite the fact they can be very annoying when they want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic_Cubone View Post
Umm... I can only sum up my appreciation for this and all other fanfics written by the illustrious Saffire Persian in a single asterisk action comment:

*Declares National "Saffire Persian Fanfic Day*.

Hmmm.... maybe you should start signing autographs and E-Mailing them to people with the Oekaki. I can think of quite a few people who would pay for one. You are truly an inspiration to a hopeful author such as myself. Thanks, and keep writing... I'd love to see what "I'm" like as a teenager. (Oh, wait, I already know that- an insane guy with a cat-girl fetish, a deep-seated love of well-written fanfiction, and a guy who wants to become a book critic. Yeah.)
XD.... Saffire Persian day... *feels ego expand*. And yeah, it'll be interesting to see what *you're* like as a teenager. Unfortunately, I can't see any cat-girl fetishes in your future. ^_^ Thanks for your review.

Battle ye not with a monster, lest ye become one.