View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Kasedilla
Almighty Delicious One

Send a message via AIM to Kasedilla
Before I begin my 'review', I must say that I have read all of your fics here(And will eventually review them all, when I have enough time.), and I have found you to be one of the most talented writers I've ever had the pleasure of coming across. And I seriously mean that: I'm envious of your talent. *can't write for beans*

*ahem*

Anyway, back to the review!

The only thing 'bad' that I can say about this fic is that I have nothing bad to say about it! (And that's saying a lot because I almost always have something to nitpick on!)
So... because of that, I suppose all I can talk about are the things I like about this particular one-shot.
Agh... where do I start? The flow, characterization, the humor.... it's just all so good! This story, like your others, has such charm to it... I wish I could explain, but I really can't. (I wish I weren't so bad at conveying things with words!) I think it's the characters that really make it, though exactly how, I don't know. It's probably the fact that they're so easy to relate to, or that they all seem like people(Or pets, in the case of the main character.) I've met before. Maybe it's a combination of the two. Hmmm... I'll have to think more on that.

Crud, I lost my train of thought. >.<

I don't know what else to say, so I hope this is decent enough. I really wish I could give more helpful info, but all I was able to do was fawn over your writing. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by Kasedilla; January 17th, 2007 at 12:05 PM.