Tutorial to change items!
View Single Post
June 20th, 2007 (11:18 AM).
<-<=Arbok is a Kobra!
Berkshire, England, UK
If you ever wanted to change items in Pokéballs and the quantity here is how you do it!
What you will need!
1. A Pokémon Advance Rom (der)
2. AdvanceMap or EliteMap
3. A copy of HexWorkShop
1. Open rom in AdvanceMap or EliteMap
2. Pick the item you want to edit say the Pokéball in Viridian City copy the Script Offset in this case it's "1BEB8C".
3. Open rom in HexWorkShop and click on "EDIT" then "GOTO" enter the offset then click "GO".
4. You will see this.
5. In the blue is the Hex for a potion which is "0D00" and in the green is the Hex for Quantity which is "0100".
6. Change the "0D00" to "0100" and the "0100" to "6400" so now when you pick up the Pokéball in Viridian City you now get 100 Masterballs.
Hope this helps you!
Joined Jun 2006
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Team Poison
Visit Team Poison's homepage!
Find all posts by Team Poison
Find threads started by Team Poison
Ignore Posts by Team Poison