View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2004, 08:32 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Thanks Tatts for helping. You're the best! [gives her a hug] Cute pitcures too!
Aww thanku ML17 *Huggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby00
i was not being insensitive as i said not to be mean, and hope you dont take the wrong way... it jsut seemed bizarre to me, im not judging i was just worried, i tried to make it as understanding as possible and i will delete the post for others' benefit, but also can you remove the quote from ur post as me deleting what i said will be pointless if u dont delete ur quote...
Okay, i'll delete that part of my post since you deleted yours Kirby00.
No hard feelings, lets just be Misty fans kay? Sorry if i was abit harsh, i'm far too fiery at times ._.

Great pics Kaga and ML! That Mermaid fan art you have there is from www.mistyworld.ht.st/ And that new piccie you have of Misty sleeping is adorable =3

Jordan? Haven't seen you around for awhile in here! *Makes Jordan sit down* Hehehe.....

Heres some more pictures, Kasumi rules! -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg houenkasumi.jpg‎ (60.1 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg wedingk.jpg‎ (55.7 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 08.jpg‎ (40.6 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 01.jpg‎ (51.1 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg‎ (12.5 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.