View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Warheart
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Warheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Warheart Send a message via Skype™ to Warheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdragon154 View Post
We also still need the votes PMed to Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^.
Argh, dude...There are like, 12 other people on team magma right now, why do I need to get all the Pms?

xD Anyone who's actually still interested in this game with probably be viewing this thread again sometime, so rather than making my ass go around and harass people I don't know through PM about this, I'm just gonna say...

"Anyone viewing this post who is part of Team magma, before we can get this whole thing started, I need to tally up votes for the elected leader. PM me with who you would wish to elect so i can tally out who would be in the lead. Just so you know, all votes will remain anonymous, so you can even vote for yourself, if you're into that sort of thing xP"

Why? I'm tired of all the people here who think they're cooler than they actually are, I'm tired of the way certain people get away with things, just because they're friends with the staff here, I'm tired of all the raging teen-angst contained within these forums I'm tired of the way no one knows how to take a joke anymore, I'm tired of how I've been treated by the people I've thought to be my "friends" here, and I'm tired of all the unwanted drama PC has caused in my life over the past several months.

Plus, Pokemon just sucks anyways.

If you want to reach me for any reason, contact me at "[email protected]"