View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Warheart
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Warheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Warheart Send a message via Skype™ to Warheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdragon154 View Post
so i guess i'll take the votes for Team Magma AND Team Aqua by PM. PM me with your Team name and your vote.
Nah dude, that's too much for you to be doing on your own. I didn't say I wouldn't get the votes for magma, I just thought it would have been nice if you would PM me before you made me the "official vote-counter" xD

Plus unlike alot of people here, I actually don't want to be my teams leader (unless you all think I should be xP) so if I was put in charge of this, at least you would get honest numbers in the vote xD
I've left PC.

Why? I'm tired of all the people here who think they're cooler than they actually are, I'm tired of the way certain people get away with things, just because they're friends with the staff here, I'm tired of all the raging teen-angst contained within these forums I'm tired of the way no one knows how to take a joke anymore, I'm tired of how I've been treated by the people I've thought to be my "friends" here, and I'm tired of all the unwanted drama PC has caused in my life over the past several months.

Plus, Pokemon just sucks anyways.

If you want to reach me for any reason, contact me at "[email protected]"