View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Rena
i WILL save this patient!

My two current sign-ups. Also, I'll be gone for about a week, so I won't be active at all really, so I'm posting part of the sign-up's now.

Name: Regina “Tachi” Tachimi
Appearance: In a small town such as this, people describe Regina’s choice of apparal like “Oh my! Does she know that there are children in this town, no less some more sophiscated clothing stores..!” Regina sticks out like a black sheep in a herd of white ones, or as exact, a racing red apple in a batch of dull, yellow ones. Regina’s blonde hair is always bouncing about with her, while ringletted into many curls, a golden blonde color. Regina’s bangs are always pulled back out of her face, with a apple red crown that is outlined with a hint of gold. Her cerulean eyes are always gleaming with a hint of curiosity, yet with a glare of arrogance and spunk. Regina’s pale complexion always gleams off the sunshine, which Regina always basks in.

NOT FINISHED YETTTT.
Personality:
History:
Relationships: (You can leave this blank for now, though once we talk about it a bit more, you guys can decide who's characters are friends with whom and such)

Name: Gwenhwyfar “Wendy” Lauderdale