View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2007, 09:21 AM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Wow, so much earlier than I expected! Through talking to you on MSN, it sounded like you needed a real break, but you came through for everyone yet again. Zel, you're amazing, you know that?

Anyways, huge congratulations on having re-done the entire thread, and by the looks of it, it should keep out at the very least half of those spammers out, but there's always going to be people not having the time to (or so they think) read the first post.

I realized that that banner I posted up in the last thread is actually pretty bad, so I'll probably be working on a better one, because I really want you to replace that one...

Anyways, good luck zel, I'm rooting for you and SG 100%! Although, take your time, because the longer you take, the better it'll be, eh? ;D

[Business talk]

Zel, those new palettes you got in there look stunning. They're not too off with your custom dark-green palette that basically goes through the whole outdoor game. The flowers look nice, and I see you've added in those cool little flower tiles. Are they animated, like FR's flower tile? I mean, do they move back and forth and whatnot.
Another question, have you changed the trees at all? They look different. It may just be my memory of Pokemon Eclipse's DP tileset, the trees were different than yours, but still, I can't help think that you've changed your trees, too. Let me know.