Old August 17th, 2007 (06:15 AM).
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNIPOTENT View Post
some bugs, hope it helps:

-the town map... whew, look 4 yourself! XD
-at the beginning, when (dun remember who) says take this phone, it gives u the vs seeker. dunno if u already know, and if it's ok 4 u i know u'r trying put in the pokegear functions.
-the script that take the spearow with the mail north of goldenrod and says go to route 31 don't work, or, better, can't find anyone that want a spearow my fault?
-i downloaded the last version: in the burnt tower there's still the smashing rock. in the "old bugs" you said u removed it. what's the truth?
-ehr, i met the kurt's evil clone XD
*can't post url to other sites i haven't 15 posts '*
www . zshare . net/image/31818270ced35d/
give him the white apricorn after the slowpoke well, then i came back after HM01 to obtain the charcoal. in this time, i found this. the busy kurtz says go away, the free one if u have apricorns bring them to me, so the ball wasn't ready yet. to you
-dunno how to evolve onix to steelix EEEEEK! (don't care, don't need an answer )
-route 39 (moo-moo farm) can't use the bycicle. just add to the bugged place, i know u already notice this kind of bug.
-maybe u should limit someway the exploration in the cave on route 31, i reached the blackbelt the first time and pokemons at that point are usually lv.10-15 (nosepass lv20). do what u want, if u want to punish the non-flash-yet guys...
-pika pika-pi? YES/NO XD carino!
-can't remember anything else, hope being useful

compliments for ur hack, zel. i named my rival zel in your honor :D so now i fight both CARLOS and ZEL
Old News (look at old topic)

@girafarig: The Lavender Radio Tower will still be there

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735