View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei173 View Post
Okay,two questions about Shiny Gold.

No 1: What is the Viridian trainer club,or whatever Zel was talking about earlier in one of his posts,and Cal is a member of it??? Can somebody please explain.

No 2: Who is this Ashly sprite people are talking about?

PS: If some of this has to do with Beta4,I haven't finished it yet (it took a long time to get roms working on Windows Vista O.o)
Ok just to help you out. The trainer house was an installation in Viridian City where, in the gbc series, it would allow you to battle in the basement, the default trainer in the basement was Cal. However, if you happened to use the mystery gift function with one of your friends, the game records your friends Pokemon and then your friend replaces Cal. since mystery gift doesn't work like that any more, I think that a proper way to rebuild it ould be to have about 4 or 5 trainers that you could battle more than once.
As for the Ashley character, she is a new character that Zel put in. She is the Cianwood gym leader Chuck's Niece. she appears now and then after you defeat her in front of her uncle's gym.
I believe that the Asley character is the only thing in this post that has to do with B4 since you cannot access viridian in B4.
Hope this helps