View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2007, 10:49 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
OMNIPOTENT: It's normal that you can run away (in fact, you can run away from any pokemon... including legendaries! Obviously that's not something I'd like to have... But I don't know how to make battles with no run option)

By the way, I think in the original Gold that Sailor really wasn't updated either... I cannot confirm this anymore, so if there is someone else playing Gold, PM me this information, thanks

scythemaster: Yes, the old Beta2 ended up at Olivine, and you couldn't enter the Lighthouse or go to Olivine, or go to Route42 (which means no Mahogany and so on)

Necrod: Don't get Offtopic that often...

girifarig: Zach answered everything correctly, so the only that needs a small confirmation is that no, I'm not putting a Master Ball as a Game Corner prize (if there are people with a good memory on this community, they may remember that I once spoke about something about the Master Balls, check the old thread if you want to remember XP)

Well, I did some retouchs on my scripts, fixing stuff that I wanted to perfectionate a little (for example, the disappearance of the ball at the beginning )
And, I also took care of the Kurt cloning glitch, though all I found is that whenever you gave an Apricorn to Kurt, as soon as you take a step, the clone shows up (I'll update my list so it is not mentioned anymore)