Hack Tutorials: Scripting
View Single Post
September 6th, 2007 (01:59 AM).
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Quote originally posted by
I don't suppose anyone would be able to help me with...
trainerbattle 1 0x15F $before $after
$before 1 = Hmmmm...\nSo this is Sylvia's house?\pHey! Who are you!?
$after 1 = I can't believe I lost to you! Boss\nwon't be happy... I'd better get out\pof here...
This script isn't the problem but I can't seem to change it to my liking.
1) I want the Grunt to say "Hmmmm... So this is Sylvia's house?" without turning to face you
2) I want him to then face you and say "Hey! Who are you!?"
3) I want a battle to start (already in)
4) After defeating the grunt I want him to say "I can't believe I lost to a kid!"
5) After the battle screen exits I want him to say "Arrghh... Boss won't be happy. I'd better get out of here..."
6) I then want the screen to flash and i want the Grunt to be gone. I also want two other Grunts to disappear from another map.
Can anyone help? Foullumps tutorial (nor IrishWitch's) mentions the above! Thanks!
View original post
Locka and faceplayer aren't the problem with your script. For all of the extra things that you want I'd say use trigger events.
That should help with the grunt looking at you at the right time. And for stuff to happen after the battle, you need to use
trainerbattle 1 0x001 $before $after $further
(whatever else you wasnt to happen)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to thethethethe
Find all posts by thethethethe
Find threads started by thethethethe
Ignore Posts by thethethethe