View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2004 (7:35 PM).
Quote originally posted by Gr8person62.2:
You know, PC is affiliated with an IRC channel that serves eps. I wouldn't recoment that website because it's got low quality and it....well... 30 hours? your in for a much shorter wait at #Free_pokemon. Go there. If nobody knows jack about how to download stuffs from IRC (or even get in there) I might make a thread with a tutorial or something along those lines.

Oh yea, and I'v been to that site before. Someone on #Free_Pokemon told me that site was affiliated with them too. And last time I checked those eps wern't subbed. But anyway...

Your decompressor thing is your problem. Getting a new player wouldn't help (Unless the codec is packaged with it). If it doesn't work, then you'll need to get the codec for it. I'l try to find which one it is... _ :O! You have got to be idding me.. where did your 30 hours come from!? I just tried to get it. 100MB, and it was going at 350 Kbps. 'was gonna take 5 mins... anyway, it's in plain ol' DivX. I can't believe you DON'T have the codec already. Get it from their webiste and it should work fine
The download just finished. It took about 7 hours, but hey, thats better than 30 hours, which is how long that it said it would take when it first started. I still have no picture though. Here's the exact message that appears; "Unable to render video; DX50 decompressor not found.", exactly what is this codec that you're referring to and which website should I go to to get it?

Sorry, just ignore all that I just posted; I posted it before someone gave me a link.