View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2007 (07:34 AM). Edited October 1st, 2007 by Alter Ego.
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
Awwright, not voting on Phanima since he's absent for an unspecified amount of time, so...

Those who showed themselves above or below the call of duty:

Funniest RPer: We do funny? o.O

Most Creative RPer:

Laziest RPer: Well, not to point any fingers but I think that most people signed up for Neo Genesis should fit the bill. *Totally not guilt-tripping anyone*

Most "Creatively Challenged" RPer (AKA, noobiest): Pokenaruto

Best RP plot: The Land of Legends by ACC-M and Porygon-Z (Since I want to restrict this vote to RPs that were started this month. ;3)

Most creative Plot-Writer:

Scariest RP Master: Archsage shall remain scary until the end of time (or at least for as long as he has a red username)

Most Devoted RPer:

Wordiest RPer: Random_Fan

Most Helpful RPer: Ain't gotten no stinkin' help from anyone during the whole month. xP

Most Annoying RPer: RocketMemberMichael (RP-wise you're just all over the place and always running some new RP. Try to focus on something for a change. O= )

Favorite RP Character (Male): Achan Smith from CARD GAMES (Played by ACC-M)

Favorite RP Character: (Female) Hmm...gonna' say Kyoko from Ancient Dynasty (Played by Mika-chan)

Funniest RP Character (Male): Asylum from Fragments of Alarayne (Played by Kogenta)

Funniest RP Character (Female): Juanita Sanchez from Pokémon: Neo Genesis (Played by Porygon-Z. Got to love that temperamental government employee. xD)

Most Realistic RPer: If by 'realistic' you mean someone who makes unusual characters seem scarily plausible then...Kogenta

Most Diverse RPer:

Most Creative RP Promotional Banner Designer: Some people get promotional banners? That's no fair; I've never gotten a promotional banner! :< Zaiku (I mean come on: who else even does promotional banners? o.O)

The "Most Likelies"

Most Likely to Outsell J.K. Rowling's Books Someday:

Most Likely to Pick a Career where Little to No Writing is Required:

Most Likely to Revolutionize the Face of Roleplaying: Archsage (Hells yeah for act changes! xD)

Most Likely to Start Their Own Forum:

Most Likely to Burn Out Their Caps Lock Button: I'm going to profane in this category and say ACC-M. Hah! >D

Most Likely to Have Their Gender Confused: Gonna' say...JBCBlank. She's just one of those people who have their gender confused for no apparent reason, it seems.

Most Likely to Drop a Pop-Culture Reference

Most Likely to Spend the Rest of Their Natural Life in Front of a Computer Screen: Porygon-Z (Though that could apply for most of us, really)

And The Reason We Create Threads Like This In the First Place:

RPer Of the Month:
Eeeny-meeny-miney-moe...uuum...ACC-M. Yeah. xD

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet