Thread: [Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2007 (11:30 PM). Edited December 9th, 2007 by O.G. Duke.
a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Thanks for comment again^^
@Dennis ter Maat : I don't need a forum. Thanks for offer. Well yes! There is no "elite 4" in the region. Instead, there is "Gaia Origin" ( still thinking of another name because this name is taken from Digimon Dawn/Dusk). There is about 4 trainer that wanna train you before you go fight with the last battle ( I'll keep it as secret )!

Anyway, there is also a Torxia League. It was something like tournament. There is maybe 32 ladder and you have to become the champ. But you can only participate once.

And my team group are planning adding Jhoto and Hoenn ( Just planning ) but we still need discussion. If we added those region, we might just add few place from the region.

Well, another update about CELEBI that I work for 2 days ( tired .. XD ),
Here's the screenshot :

Another news about demo, but it was a bad news.
The demo will release but without music in the game. ( because my speaker spoilt...XD...)
Hope you all won't mind^^
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.