View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Waker of Chaos
Unlimited

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Waker of Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Waker of Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Users will see their own warnings if they have any at the moment. The infractions system will only be set into effect for users with warnings if they need to be infracted: If you have one warning on the old system and we need to infract you, you will receive an infraction representing your old warning and an infraction for the offence you've just committed. Your usernotes will also be removed if that's the case.

So until you do something wrong, you won't notice a thing.
In other words, my warning for flipping out at criticism from years ago and my more recent warning for flaming and flame-baiting are to be considered null and void? Or are they to be considered yellow cards?

Either way, I think the user notes should be either removed or replaced with yellow/red cards, so as to be consistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Smasher View Post
Anyways, I have a question.
Can you see warning cards on other member's posts?
Also, this question was missed.

CLAIMS - SONGS, SERIES, AND POKÉMON

MCR - Black Parade Nightwish (with Tarja) - Nemo Over the Hills and Far Away End of All Hope Nobuo Uematsu - Advent: One-Winged Angel FINAL FANTASY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, DEATH NOTE, KINGDOM HEARTS, LEGEND OF ZELDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
Waker, that is an EXCELLENT explanation. Kudos to you, for writing something like that. I'm sure we are now all a little bit smarter with our Pokemon knowledge. Thanks very much for clearing up a lot of confusion.
I only come here to answer Private Messages now.