• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
have you done this?whats the differences between Hacked unLZ-GBA and a normal unzLZ-gba?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Seems like you don't. What would be the purpose of that if he didn't add this function as first person ?? Anyway... wishing good luck dude, looking forward for final releases.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Andrea - HackMew - has some personal issues he needs to resolve till he gets access to his laptop. He didn't forget on us, don't worry. He just cannot post now, no time or access to the computer.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Oh right. I hope he gets his problems solved soon then. He's a great asset to the Pokémon Hacking scene.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Can't wait for - Hack Mew - to be back, his tools are awesome.

And I can''t wait for his XSE, I could really do with it if I ever start a hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
I was trying out the beta. It's really good, but as the beta isn't stable, it often malfunctions (at least did on my computer) and therefore I won't give it to anyone. But from the features I saw in it I am pretty sure it will become handy. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Don't forget that there are many people who help him with little or big things ;) And about those scripting tools, we need some working tools, not matter who they come from. Cheers!

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Ok this isn't just for this thread but i have a problem, when i try to open a zipped folder into a hack tool it doesn't work! so i extracted it and it worked but i couldn't play the unzipped version on vba! so i try to play the zipped version and there is no difference! Help...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hello everyone! I'm back - sort of. In case you don't know it, I had some personal issues and I wasn't able to do anything at all, basically.
Don't worry, I didn't forget my projects: I was just forced to delay them.
If have some updates about anything, I'll sure tell you.

Well, I'd like to thanks who actually voted in the poll, here are the final results:

Poll Results

1. eXtreme Script Editor with 131 points
  2. Advance Trainer with 110 points
  3. Pokémon Editor Advance with 104 points
  4. Shinyzer with 90 Points
  5. Titlescreen Cry Changer with 71 points
  6. Advance Item with 68 points
  7. Strengther with 42 points

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Hey, hey. Good to see you are back and ready to start again. :D Frankly I some competition now, yay! :) Anyway, I really hope that you can stay this time and get some of those really cool programs out.

Good luck mate.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, hope the XSE can be released sometime soon, though I'm more interested in the Trainer Editor program... As I've been lately getting annoyed with PET (specially to discover some features that I'm sure you'll be able to implement :P)

Good luck and happy programming, dude!

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Dang, now I wish I'd gotten into hacking ROMs just a bit earlier. Maybe Advance Trainer or Pokemon Editor would have stood a chance...

Either way, I'm very impressed by these tools you've made, and they've been very helpful in the hack I'm working on. I'm looking forward to what comes up next.

grandpokemonmaster

!!Arceus God Parnter Trainer!!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
I need help with the OverWorld Editor... It won't work properly... It keeps saying Run Time Error 9 Subscript of range... help!

Back