View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2006 (06:05 AM).
Has vacated the premises

Quote originally posted by Bell:
And to add to that, even people who just try to be nice with the bad pasts who act all dramatic behind the scenes bug me out. I hope I'm not guilty of doing so, but it still bugs me out when they're perky and cheerful around people and depressed and thinking of suicide when by themselves. >=O It makes me angrah!
Yeah, that annoys me too. Especially since I'm gulity of it, as you've seen. >>;

Anyway, I agree with all of the stereotypes and quirks mentioned here, and the opinions on the said. I admit myself guilty of quite a few of these things, and I think this would be very useful, even to veteran RPers, as a reference on what not to do. This is quite a thorough guide, and very accurate, and even now it can be added onto. Considering the quality of RPing here nowadays(and I'm not pointing any fingers, I myself add to it), this would be a helpful introduction on the do's and dont's for newbies and old RPers alike. I support it being stickied, and added onto when needed.

Oh, and...
Quote originally posted by Lily:
Um, isn't this a little late/almost in the wrong section? o_o;
True, it was revived from almost a year ago, but the information here is still perfectly true. As for the section, ~Ozy~ explains why he put this here in the first post.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.