View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Tanro
Beginning Trainer

I would just like to say this sounds like the best idea I have heard since I was in Seventh grade when I first heard the rumour of catching pikablu or if beat the elite 4 25 times and talke to professor oak 50 times and beat the elite 4 again he would appear at the hall of winners and give a "gym building set" and then you could talk to man in Vermillion City and he would let you build a gym where his pokemon was flatening land for 50000 pokedollars. I hope see a beta and a full version as soon as it is ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwhan View Post
good god, how many years has it been... classic secrets....

the time i spent on cinibar...all those haunters...gaaahhh

the one time i actually caught misingno and wnet through sending my game in to get it fixed, and they sent it bck as a restarted version w/ charizard insead of my beloved venusaur..so i had to start all over...

being able to rly hve missingno would make my day

cant wait to play this
I never had a problem with Missingno or M##!!@!!1 or M or any of the M glicthes on the coast of cinnabar. It never made my game screwy at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohitsuMori View Post
Well, maybe since you'll only be able to play this game on emulators,
Not necessarily if you have a Flash cart you can play this a on real gameboy and it is very possible to trade between emulators.
Pokemon Prism ; Pokemon Brown v2 ; Pokemon Rijon Adventures; Pokemon Secrets and Rumors
Cloning Items/ Pokemon in Emerald |
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!