View Single Post
February 29th, 2008 (02:14 PM).
Let's all get along, please?
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Twilight Zone
Quote originally posted by
yes that dose seem a lot but a mmorpg is a big job and im a director and ill pot it all together.
thx for the advice i will try that
View original post
I have a few comments on this. (We get this kind of thing all the time)
1. "Directors" don't get anybody's help. That's because people here only work
you, not under you.
2. Decide on something you can do for the game, other than direct it. For example, an easy one, once you get used to RMXP, would be to be an eventor.
3. If you don't do anything other than lead, you don't get anyone who's willing to let you lead them.
4. "pot"ting it all together won't get anyone's help either. You've got to do something
5. In short, you've got to do some work yourself, or it'll never get off the ground.
(If you think I'm trying to dis you, or being rude, I could have been much ruder. All I'm trying to do is give you some extremely useful advice for game building)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Glitchfinder
Visit Glitchfinder's homepage!
Find all posts by Glitchfinder
Find threads started by Glitchfinder
Ignore Posts by Glitchfinder