View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Yoshimi
☆「GANG-STAR」☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Pro! View Post
Hahahaha! That made me lol! Good one! Oh yes, Hiroshi, Blazichu, or Christos, If you are reading all of this stuff, please would you delete itAnd Ban 4fetter? I just feel that 4fetter is trying to piss us all off....SHElol just likes to see us mad because it is a game to HERlol! SHElol is just a n00b that wants to piss us all off to make HERlolself feel better. Somehow SHElol never gets banned/infractions:\
well i don't think that is necessary because people will be reporting him from everywhere.
but just to make sure,lets all report him.
and 4fetter is doing this just to piss us off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Pro! View Post
Hahahaha! That made me lol! Good one! Oh yes, Hiroshi, Blazichu, or Christos, If you are reading all of this stuff, please would you delete itAnd Ban 4fetter? I just feel that 4fetter is trying to piss us all off....SHElol just likes to see us mad because it is a game to HERlol! SHElol is just a n00b that wants to piss us all off to make HERlolself feel better. Somehow SHElol never gets banned/infractions:\
well i don't think that is necessary because people will be reporting him from everywhere.
but just to make sure,lets all report him.
and 4fetter is doing this just to piss us off.
but i actually enjoy proving 4fetter wrong.

Last edited by Yoshimi; March 13th, 2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.