View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Twilight Hero
I'm that guy

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Twilight Hero Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Hero Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Hero
Hello Hiroshi. I would like to apply for the position of a Beta Tester. I'm interested in the position for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I'm really interested in your project. It looks very well put together, and very neatly polished. What's more is the level of presentation. The blog-esque format you're using to display your work is a wonderful, fresh idea. It's got me hooked, and I can't wait to see more.

My second reason is a little selfish, really. I'm new here, and I've been going about the forum trying out all these different Hacks. I'm really impressed with everyone's work, and it got me thinking "Hey, I can do one of these too". So, I'd like to participate in the effort of making a great hack, no matter what the position. Any experience I can get will help me become a better Hacker. I'm sorry. I wish I had a better reason.

Regardless of whether I'm chosen or not, I still support this hack, and I can't wait to try it out. Looking forward to future spoilers!