View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02magnus View Post
Ummm, i think the hack could be good, but a bitnewtiles will not be bad, hm? If you don´t ike my little idea, you ´course don´t need to use ém ^^'
There are new tiles; just not tiles that are overworld-wide. What's wrong with FireRed and LeafGreen's tilesets? If you can't use them right, then it's wrong. If you can use them right, then there's no need to change them, in my opinion.

New update, too.

Merson City Hot Springs
March 15th 2008
Let's face it; no Japanese-style hotel (in Merson City!) is complete without hot springs! And there's one way to get into them; through the Hotel! This area is not available in the public beta. There's a small oversight that may allow you to access the exterior suites and the spas, but this may lead to a game-ending glitch. It has been corrected in a small beta rerelease which you can download on the first page.

Access through the old man in the Hotel once you've gotten to a certain point.

The old lady lets you into the spring. It's an old lady because old ladies are more responsible, obviously.

Aaaaaaah. Relaxing!

You may accidentally smash into the women's spa by a not-so-obvious means (or if you're a girl player, vice versa). If you're a boy, you're invading the privacy of numerous women, so your appearance is not so welcome.

Iiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your exit won't be so easy.

That's just morally wrong, but oh so comedic.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.