Hack of: Fire Red
Story: You're 12 years old in the region of Verde. You've already beaten the Pokemon League and are well-known throughout most of the land. Life's going good, and one day you have a little friendly battle with your rival. Your rival's signature Pokemon, a Dusclops, prepares to execute a Curse move on your Pokemon. At the last second, as it unleashes the move, a small rock, a meteorite, 1/4 the size of a baseball, comes out of nowhere from the sky and streaks straight at you! The Dusclops is distracted and startled, and accidentally lays the curse on you. Your Pokemon floats upwards and moves almost instinctively, in front of you and straight in the meteorite's path, loyally risking its own life for YOU, it's Trainer. Your Pokemon is lethally pierced, and before you can comprehend, you're stricken and you black out.
Something strange happens...A mysterious force was at work during the meteor's hit. Later on, you somehow wake up 5 years later without your Pokemon. After having a mysterious dream with a somewhat-familiar figure in it, you suddenly wake up from your coma in your own room. After speaking to your mother, you visit the local doctor (who coincidentally earned his M.D. in Pokemon Research while you had been knocked out), who says that to help your amnesia, you should re-travel the land in which you had once already conquered...and to help the lazy doc get work done on the Pokedex project assigned to him. What happens next? Why aren't you dead, and who or what prevented this from happening? Play and find out!
Game focuses more on events and scripts rather than the Gym & Pokedex System
OMGZ TEH PLAYER ACTUALLY SPEAKS!!11!
Weird Happenings (Glitches, oddities, and other things that may need fixing in the game)
IF YOU FIND ANY, REPORT THEM IN THIS THREAD.
1. The script that makes your mom speak to you can be re-activated over and over again
2. The funky water palette (I might change it)
3. On the lower part of Route 1, you see glitched tiles on where the upper left corner of Emerald Park is; this is a tileset error.
4. I need to make new OW's for the heroine, Dr. Shale, and the rival.
5. I need to make new sprites for the rival and the heroine.
6. I need someone who can: Edit music, change the title screen, and change the world map.
7. I'll be working on this hack regularly, but updating may be hard because I won't be online often...
8. That sign in Hollow Bluff will crash your game if you "talk" to it. I have to fix its script.
9. In the second Gym, if you press "A" while the player is crossing the water, you will be stuck there and unable to walk back on land. Best to save when you enter the second Gym.
10. When you come off Route 2 into Roule City, there's a Cut Tree sitting on water, but when you're in Roule City, it disappears.
11. Yeah, I know the TitleScreen isn't edited yet. I figured out how to do it, all that's left is just me making it say "Amnesia" in place of where it says "Fire Red." Once I do that, I can put the TitleScreen in.
12. I DONE BORKED TEH TOURNEY HALL!!111!! Okay. There's been a little problem in Advance Map with the Tourney Hall's actual event room not working. I'm trying to fix it as quickly as possible. When I do, I'll re-post BETA 4. Until then...Have fun not participating in tournaments. )':