: FireRed hack:
View Single Post
March 19th, 2008 (10:14 AM).
Join Date: May 2005
Quote originally posted by
Here are some bugs:
1. If you faint before reaching the first Pokecent you have to do the entire first part of the game again....
2. When that happens and you pick a Pokémon you will then have two Pokémon instead of one....
3. The man on the first Route is talking about Varidian City....
4. How are you suppose to beat a gastly with Pokémon what only know normal type moves?
5. Mapping errors in the first town....
6. Mapping errors on the lakes in emerald park.
I like it a lot though....review your maps...
View original post
1. I fainted plenty of times and didn't have to redo anything. I can't even find my way to the first pokemon center, I reach a dead end :/ Is it supposed to stop, like a demo?
2. Didn't encounter this problem
4. Catch a doduo and use peck. You can get pokeballs from the assistant in the lab, in fact, you can keep getting them over and over.
Anyway, I really like where this hack is headed, the maps are interesting and the starters were a great choice
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BlackCharizard
Visit BlackCharizard's homepage!
Find all posts by BlackCharizard
Find threads started by BlackCharizard
Ignore Posts by BlackCharizard