Old March 29th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Saffire Persian
Feline of Light and Shadow

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Saffire Persian
Lord Edge:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordledge View Post
There are a few things in the world that i am prepared to call a true work of art, writting is something i have a passion for and there is only one writter in the world who has ever made me cry (JK Rowling), but i must say that this fan fiction has brought me closer to tears than hundreds of other professionally written books, thank you for a wonderful peice of art and best of luck for the future.
Thanks. I need all the luck I can get. I'm just glad I still enjoy writing. Thanks for the compliment!

D3L3T3D
Quote:
It's heavily reminiscent of the gory battles experienced on the Plateau in the Pokémon Adventures comic. I like it--it shows a side of the universe so rarely displayed.

I realize I may be reviving a topic by posting here,b ut this is just too good to let it go without commendation. Very well-written.
The battles are actually gory in the Pokémon Adventures manga? That almost makes me want to find some scanlations for them, as I like realistic pokémon fanfiction. And I actually thing reviving threads in the pokémon archive is okay... so far as I know anyway. In any case, I don't mind. XD

Thanks for the review!

Gummy:
Quote:
I read this a while ago but it seems I've never posted here. The is no doubt the best one-shot that I have ever read, and probabaly will always be. You know exactly what to say, how to say it and when to say it. This should be moved and stickied to the Lounge as an example of true greatness. Not to mention reading this fic along with another well written one is what got me into writing in the first place. Thank you for allowing me to read such a masterpiece.
Thanks for the compliments, though I dunno about it being so great as to have it moved and stickied to the Lounge. xD I'm glad you're into writing, too! It's nice to see people enjoy writing and reading fanfiction, and I wish you luck with your own. ^^

Battle ye not with a monster, lest ye become one.