View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company

Basically, the paper details how it started, why it became a fad, how it changed over time, where it is now, and where is it going. Most of it we already know though, it does a lot of describing the games and all and indicates the ridiculousness of the number of Pokémon there are these days. It is also interesting because I am the only person I know who has cited a video game as a reference (I referenced Red, Yellow, Gold, TCG, Ruby, Fire Red, and Diamond as sources XD) I actualyl wrote the entire thign from memory and came up with the sources afterwards. things I couldnt find a good source for, I asked my friend Ryosuke, an international student form Japan "Can I pretend I interviewed you as a source?" to which he agreed. He is my catch-al for useles trivia type knowledge in the paper (Honestly though I have forgotten more about Pokemon than he ever knew, he played a long time ago but also quit a long time ago too lol) Anyway, that's how that went and if you want I can post it on Sketendo.net for you to read. As for now, time to get to work getting that demo out!
Skeetendo Website
Hacking Tools and More!

If you want to be a friend of Skeetendo, just PM us!