View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
I haven't been here in a long time and really lost touch with some of the new cards for our fans XD; I don't feel like reading pages of cards who will have fonts smaller than that of Thousand Eyes Restrict if they are ever made real... so yeah.

Since we've went on and on about different game series (there's even more wandering monsters than the number of tentacles on Malboro 0_0), I should band wagon again =P Guess the series? lol.

Covering of God- Angel Sachiel
Warrior / Effect
4 Star / Water
2300 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 700 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes.

Conquerer of God- Angel Shamshel
Insect / Effect
4 Star / Wind
1600 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) When this card deals damage to the opponent's life points, your opponent cannot special summon any monster during his/her next turn. This card cannot be used for tributes.

Thunder of God- Angel Ramiel
Thunder / Effect
8 Star / Dark
1600 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 1500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Destroy all monster on your opponent's side of the field if their Def is lower than the ATK of this card. Each time this monster deals damage to the opponent's life points, increase the Atk of this card by 500.

Beast of God- Angel Gaghiel
Fish / Effect
5 Star / Water
2000 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 900 Life Points (this is not an option) and destroy the card that destroyed this card and this card is not destroyed.

(note: yes I know using 2 "and" is bad but I have no idea how to get around it)

Music of God- Angel Israfel
Spellcaster / Effect
7 Star / Light
1600 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 1000 Life Points (this is not an option) and special summon one "Music of God- Angel Token" (1600 Atk/0 Def Spellcaster / 7 Star / Dark) on your side of the field and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.)

Embryo of God- Angel Sandalphon
Pyro / Effect
1 Star / Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters, in which it can count as 2 tribute.

Premonition of God- Angel Matariel
Insect / Effect
2 Star / Earth
1000 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) If this card is in Attack position, all "God- Angel" cards deal piercing damage and Def of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field is 0. This card cannot be used for tributes.

Enough for now =P