View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:40 PM
clonex25
PM disabled until notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke14nt View Post
this is my 1st tym to post in here..but i been reading these posts for some time now..
Just want to ask Zel if..
ur the 1 who created that SG where you have to choose your starter as mew,mewtwo and the ?? pokemon.. ive been playing this game for months now and yes i have the l8test version..just waiting for the next beta 2 arrive(B6)..

can any one teach me where to find that LIPS thing (patch)..what i have was the BTAG patch thing..

BTW :
im from the phillippines..I saw this game at the mall.. they were selling it for at least $20..and last question..
what's the disadvntage of not evolving ur pokemon.. i've made a swampert egg and sceptile and and i want them to be just mudkip and treeko..waht what would be the disadvantage??
and whats the difference of a pokemon with a everstone and the one that didnt have it when it comes to stat??

SHADOW CLONE 147..

u need to start ol over again.. delete all ur save file and open ur emulator..
then click options>emulator>save type and change flash 64k to flash 128k.. thats all..
KABAYAN!!!! (it's good to know that i have fellowmen in the forums, hehe.)

Oh yes, I've seen a Pokemon ShinyGold while window shopping in a mall, too (damn that pirates, hehe).

Actually, the only advantage of not evolving pokemon is their HP (but i made it through lance with just chikorita and stuff).

I think zel has a link for the LIPS. If not, try to Google it (like i did).

I hvae updated the GBA Music Looping thread. It now has a tutorial for looping multiple-tracked S Files. Click the link below:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=118722

Due to popular demand, I have lowered the Wild Pokemon Theme (with two versions) and added it in my music collection thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139756

Next STOP: To make guidelines regarding GBA music tracks