View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
bobmarleypeople
Beginning Trainer

Location: England, UK, Europe, World, Universe, Glass Marble 4
Send a message via AIM to bobmarleypeople Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobmarleypeople Send a message via Yahoo to bobmarleypeople
Since we're talking about the radio, if it makes a comeback, the "Lucky Channel" music shouldn't be changed. It should just be a direct port cos it's an awesome song. It would be criminal to mess with it!!!

Going to the more technical side now, a radio (as far as I'm aware) wouldn't be too hard to implement. The up and down the gauge would be hard to do, but a list of selectable songs shouldn't be too hard to produce. I'm guessing you'd just need a script to change the music depending on the option chosen. As in the original games, the music would revert to default when you change route/city, but that's no problem. As always tho, we'll see what Zel says, although it'll probably be something along the lines of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel in the Future
"It's not exactly an important feature so I won't code it just yet, but (as with the pokegear) it may be implemented in a later release"