View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
:O Oh, my goodness. Just look what happens when I leave you all alone: ACC suddenly gets lazy and we have...a full page of posts!! My, my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Wall of Remnants
Rock/Effect
3 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 1800 Def

Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard, negate the attack of a Monster with an Atk low than or equal to the original Def of this card.
Not quite sure what to say here. A lot of beatsticks will completely ignore this card, and it'll only help out with stuff that's searchable, mainly...and, of course, there's the once-per-turn limit. Still, there are a lot of monsters it can stop.

And, of course:

Psycho Destiny
Quick-Play Spell
This card cannot be activated during your turn after you have finished your Main Phase. Roll a six-sided die for each face-up "Psycho Hero" on the field. Discard a number of cards form the top of your opponent's deck equal to the combined result. It is now the End Phase of your turn.