View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2008 (10:53 AM).
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote originally posted by Alter Ego:
I know. I'd share my personal theory of NiGHTS being an ancient spirit trapped in the millenium keyboard that had temporarily assumed control of Icha's body and was - in the absence of an all-fixing card game - banished along with his user account, but somehow I don't think it would be appreciated. xD

You'd be wrong. The truth is actually much better for an RP...

Psycho Destiny: Self-mill on drugs. o.o Refresh my memory: is there a psycho hero that can abuse this like crazy? Because otherwise...well, to borrow Frosty's philosopy: if a card mills more than Lightsworn it had better have a darn good reason to do it. Possible Blasting the Ruins/Magical Explosion follow-up for the win, maybe?

Quote originally posted by Ichaste Pekoni:
Psycho Destiny
Quick-Play Spell
This card cannot be activated during your turn after you have finished your Main Phase. Roll a six-sided die for each face-up "Psycho Hero" on the field. Discard a number of cards form the top of your opponent's deck equal to the combined result. It is now the End Phase of your turn.
Now then...

Colossus of Gaia
Rock/Effect
10 Star/Earth
2800 Atk / 2800 Def

This card can not be Special Summoned. If there are no Rock Type Monsters in your Graveyard, destroy this card. Reduce the Level of this card in your Hand by the number of Differently named Rock Type Monster in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the Field, the original Atk and Def of all Monsters on the Field are switched.

Hello, Labyrinth Wall/Millennium Shield swar--no, wait...Hello, GIANT ROCK beatsticks. And just summoning Valkyrion alone would drop this to what, Level 7? One away from single-tribute.

Shifting Mosaic Jar
Rock/Fusion/Effect
5 Star/Earth
800 Atk / 700 Def

Morphing Jar + Morphing Jar #2

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. During your Main Phase, by paying 2000 Life Points, send all cards on the Field and in both player's Hands to the Graveyard. Then, both players declare one type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster) pick up a number of cards equal to the number of their cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect. Both players then send all cards of the type they declared to the Graveyard then add the rest of the cards to their Hands.

I use Magical Explosion OTK and call Spell. Magical Explosion just became an FTK (again).

Aaand something silly that is linked to another even more silly idea. xD

Card Law: Conquest
Normal Spell

Pay 2000 Life Points. For the remainder of the Duel, whenever a Monster is destroyed by Battle, it is added to the Hand of the player who destroyed it instead of being sent to the Graveyard. When the card(s) are sent to the Graveyard, they are sent to the Graveyard of the original owner. When this card is activated, the Effects of other "Card Law" Spell Cards that have been activated during this Duel are no longer applied.

Okay, what about the taken monsters once this no longer applies? Are they returned to the opponent, count as yours, or what?

Card Law: Equal Loss
Normal Spell

Pay 2000 Life Points. For the remainder of the Duel, all effects of discarding cards from a player's Deck are applied for both players. When this card is activated, the Effects of other "Card Law" Spell Cards that have been activated during this Duel are no longer applied.

Lightsworn. 'Nuff said.

Card Law: Zero Sum

Pay 2000 Life Points. For the remainder of the Duel, whenever a player draws a card(s) as the result of a card effect, that player returns cards from their Hand to the bottom of their Deck until the number of cards in their Hand is equal to the number of cards they had in their Hand before the effect was activated. When this card is activated, the Effects of other "Card Law" Spell Cards that have been activated during this Duel are no longer applied.
Mmm...I think you need to specify timing for this. Otherwise, cards like Dark World Dealings may dodge it (ala DMoC-style) and you might or might not be able to return the cards you draw.