Pokemon Lightning Yellow
View Single Post
June 8th, 2008 (11:08 AM).
I program the *other* ASM.
1. The pikachu sprite on the title screen shines beforehand as a charizard still.
2. The "Lightning Yellow" really doesn't fit in with the rest of the title.
3. Ash's clothing in the Professor Oak scene has flat shading and colour glitches.
4. Oak's hair and clothes also have flat shading in battle - get a good spriter on tough jobs like that.
5. The rival does not have a type advantage
6. The waterfall in the screenshot is a massive tiling error, and they aren't meant to be accessed directly from land.
Constructive criticism for the day is just about... done.
PKSV: Perfect script editing
from Gold to Fire Red!
Plz not to PM me, I don't come here often enough. Email if you need me
Joined Aug 2005
View Public Profile
Send a private message to score_under
Find all posts by score_under
Find threads started by score_under
Ignore Posts by score_under