Pokemon Lightning Yellow
View Single Post
June 8th, 2008 (1:47 PM).
Learning to be a Tile Artist
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Goldenrod City
Originally Posted by
1. The pikachu sprite on the title screen shines beforehand as a charizard still.
2. The "Lightning Yellow" really doesn't fit in with the rest of the title.
3. Ash's clothing in the Professor Oak scene has flat shading and colour glitches.
4. Oak's hair and clothes also have flat shading in battle - get a good spriter on tough jobs like that.
5. The rival does not have a type advantage
6. The waterfall in the screenshot is a massive tiling error, and they aren't meant to be accessed directly from land.
Constructive criticism for the day is just about... done.
first of all the rival doesn't have a type advantage because it is a yellow remake and in yellow gary doesn't get a type advantage
i would love to become a trainer in this hack just make me "PSYCHIC Aurionsx6"
i need everyone to click this.
i need to buy nx for combat arms
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FinalEclipse
Visit FinalEclipse's homepage!
Find all posts by FinalEclipse
Find threads started by FinalEclipse