View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2008 (08:28 PM).
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Thanks for the review. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay View Post
Ya know, I'm glad Rosaline is back as it's been a while since we last heard of her.
Yeah, I probably should've done more with her, but she really was a *****.

Quote:
Not only Roslaine died, but also Mercury and Tybalt!
In a move that I certainly did not copy from Romeo and Juliet. *nod*

Quote:
Aw, poor Viola. I bet she's speechless of that comment, huh? XD
Or secretly agreeing. XD

Quote:
Also, this reminds me of this one Simpsons episode in which Lisa was dreaming that she was meeting some women and they keeping saying join this college and you'll experience this. XD Not sure if you seen that episode, though. ^^;
I remember that. XD One of the schools who decide to go "exploring" at the end of that bit is the one that I go to, and trust the Simpsons to hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
Really love this part because of trainer and Pokemon doing the same thing. XD
Thank you. =D I love it when it happens in the anime, so that kinda leaked into the fic.

Quote:
The only thing I want to say is I felt you left the Ambipom and Houndoom in the open, since there was no clear winner mentioned nor anyone stopping them. Then again, everyone was in shock of Mercury and Tybalt's death.
Hmm. Good point. I'll edit in a line that states that Ambipom won (because, yeah, he was supposed to), maybe do something with him after the battle too because his trainer just died.

Quote:
In short, quite like this chapter a lot and can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Thanks. =D I promise, I'll take less time getting it up than I did with this chapter. Or, at least, I'll try. ^_^;

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter