View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008 (5:53 PM).
Your aquatic overlord
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Originally Posted by Nikko.Ideator View Post
OK. To tell you the truth, I wrote it last night when I was tired. My grammar is usually better, and being 100% awake, I realize the idea was not so great.
Tip: When writing, let your work cool for at least twenty-four hours. Then read it over again with a fine-toothed comb. You do not want to submit anything that hasn't been proofread first. Trust me. You seriously don't. (Unless it's some weird turn-on to get this kind of review, at which point, I think I might take a step back here, if you know what I mean. o_o)

Joking and dirty minds aside, it's great that you know that you weren't in the best mindset. I mean that honestly because it means you know what to do next, and that's to be a bit careful and don't rush yourself into posting something that isn't ready (even if it is a preview).

Regardless of whether or not you'll stick with this particular idea, I hope to see further work from you that shows those skills you usually have when you're fully awake.
Professional ninja. May or may not actually be back. Here for the snark and banter at most.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter