Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon: Tree of Peace
View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008 (08:56 AM).
Sarcasm: now GMO-free.

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
I like the way you present your project!
very neat and clean. I also like the story which goes deep with nature. I like this.

in the screenies, I like the simplicity. though, I find the screen where the player talks to the old man about electricity, the grammar is a bit wrong, "I'd rather the POKéMON that lived in the trees." :\

anyways, it is very nice.., so keep it up~
I'm pretty sure it's correct. "I'd" is acting as a contraction for I+would, so it reads "I would rather the POKémON that lived in the trees." As far as I know that's correct...I think? What did you think was wrong with it. If it's wrong I'd love to know so I can change it! =)
...as you can tell: I'm the grammar snob about whom your mother warned.

Quote originally posted by Mr. Absol:
awesome, need any help?
id love too any way i can
If help involves making sprites, then, Yes! I need your help! If anyone wants to help contribute to this hack, whether it be tools, advice, sprites, etc., please consult the bulletin board!

~~
Thanks for the complements, everyone! I'd love to talk about a cool building in the next town/city, but right now I'm focused on making the map work, so I haven't even tried implementing it yet. Again, if anyone knows what the cause of my map problem is (please consult Glitch section) I'd be in your debt!!