View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:54 AM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Fufu View Post
All of my shiny Absol suck. Seriously, the one I trained had like a 14 in Attack or something. I'll definitely be chaining for more in the future.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked my swarm in a while. I wonder what it is...

If it's Absol or Spoink, I'm chaining for it.

I don't mean to sound naggy, MM, but how are the SHC cards coming along?
I did yours already... =/=/=/ Well, before you had Moltres. -.- See what I'm up against?

Use it or lose it .. or .. wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySeeker View Post
Oh yes...breeding. I might breed for a shiny Gible. That would be much funner then SR. And it might go a bit faster with Fast Egg Hatch AR code...=S

=) lol
DDD's already brought it up, but yeah. "Use of unsupported hardware to hasten the acquisition of a shiny." And I'd go bananas at the thought of it, having, myself, hatched 2,000+ regular Chikoritas the "slow way."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asch_R2 View Post
can i join the Shiny Hunter club please
Yes, you may. Be nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
Sure! And yes, I know you have a ****load of shinies...
You are not a co-owner, and you do not have the authority to admit anyone to the club. You have a warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
Well fishing is going really slow i only have 51..whatever you call it. (what do you call it, like sr you say i have "11000 sr" for fishing what do you say?)
"Encounters" sounds good enough to me.

I have made it to Kyogre and done two lone soft resets. The problem is that a L45 Kyogre has no problems making short work of a L59 Sceptile and a L56 Politoed. I'm lucky if Sceptile can False Swipe it to 1HP, and moreso if Politoed can survive long enough to see the thing caught. And why is it that Hypnosis has like (experimentally determined) 25% accuracy?

I decided to go look for a Sing Lapras with Water Absorb on Fire Red, but the things are too fricken rare in that cave. After like 20min, I find one and capture it, only to find it has this funky ability, Shell Armor. I switch Linoone (with Surf) to the front and spend another 20min to find another, use Surf--ineffective due to Water Absorb, only for it to Perish Song straight off. That move doesn't belong on wild Pokémon. I switch in Marowak and, deciding False Swipe is too weak, use Strength. 40% damage. Perish Count 1. Repeat Ball. Escapes. Instant Suicide Lapras! And to think they say mankind pushed them close to extinction. Seems more like they did it to themselves.

So it's obscenely late after all that failed Lapras hunting, so I guess it's good night.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)