Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
yaoimutt
Trainer

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to yaoimutt Send a message via Yahoo to yaoimutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also Known as Pokedude™ View Post
Great job! I really like it!

I have a problem with the trainer editor though.

On the Editor.exe, I added a new character called "TEAM ROCKET".

I named it "trainer083.png" in the "Characters" folder. The picture showed up in the Editor.exe, but when I try to edit it again it says...

this. What's up with that?
did you put a space in the styem name for it? (the first place where the name is) because if you did, get rid of the space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMew View Post
A few how to script questions:

1. How to script an event where a NPC gives you a tour of town then gives you a town map?
I want him to approach the player once you step on a certain sqaure.

2. How to make someone notice you have a certain badge and give you an HM for it?

3. And lastly, how to make the nurse at the pokecenter say "Good morning" or "Good night" depedning on the time of day it is. Basically, I want to script it so that she only says good morning the first time you visit in the morning or good night the first the time you visit at night.

Thanks in advance!
1, you would do it just like any other rmxp game, set a move route and stuff like that.

2, i think it might tell you how to do that in the note.html, but i'm note sure...

3, read the note.html, it tells you how to make a nightly event, meaning events based on the time of day. that should tell you what to do.

Name: FishieNUMBER37 (you don't want to know what happened to the other fishies)
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Geat thread here

Last edited by yaoimutt; August 3rd, 2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.