Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Spheal
Project Shinx

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual View Post
Amazing, I would've commented on this earlier but I was away for quite a while. Your mapping still gives the game an awsome feel to it, the one thing I don't like is the ground palettes, they seem a bit too dark to me. But i'm not saying change them, cause they still look good. Did you change the pokeball sprite to a great ball?

Good luck, this pretty much inspired me to hack again.
I want to have new palettes, even though they don't look as good as the FR ones, but they're close to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psytist View Post
VERY nice. I noticed items are in diffrent types of Pokeballs; does that represent how rare the item is?
(Eg. Great Ball = Rare/Common/etc)
Great balls are common items you find anywhere, Premier Balls are rare items, HMs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
That's quite clever, if you ask me. I always noticed how Nintendo would add Pokéballs scattered around along your journey, but you could never guess what it is. You could even find a Great Ball in one of these Pokéballs, which is very awkward.

So, Christos, is there any news on Liquid Ocean? I don't understand why this is in the second page.

Keep up the great work, I will play this hack as soon as I can.
Even if the ball is different depending on how rare the item is, it would still be hard to guess, but I'll see what I'll do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fury View Post
If you message me the OWs i will make a userbar.
Also if you tell me a main legendary and the starters i can make more.
If you looked carefully at the first post or played this, you wouldn't have to ask this.

I got lazy and didn't finish the mini-game and the second sidequest scripts, so I finished the Horizon Hills map, the route north of Reine City. I'll try to get the Alpha 1.2 scripts done soon. Also, new mountain palette, I may keep it.