Thread: Character Chat
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008 (12:03 PM).
Nature: Lonely
I... kind of like the sound of this.

[The ever hyper, gung-ho brunette, age 17 here if we go by roleplays and not the Fic, comes bursting into... the white abyss?]

Lauren: Wh-where are we? It's large an'... white in 'ere... where's th' furniture? O-or the food?

Me: And now we see your accent shine through, kiddo. [Here, the Narrator cracks a retarded and dorky grin.]

Lauren: 'ey, not m' fault tha' people keep tellin' ya tha' accents are a no-no in stories! D: ... Can we let Taunter out? An' where's Collin?

[Still grinning like a fool, the Narrator looks about herself and blinks.]

Me: Taunter; Pokeball. Collin... pigging out somewh--

[But what's this?! Just then, a skinny lad about Lauren's age, with gravity-defying ebony hair akin to a Juggler, boring old jeans and a green T-shirt, comes charging into the abyss! ... Oh, look, he has a sandwich! The Narrator was right.]

Collin: I do not pig out! In fact, I'm quite fit and healthy.

Lauren: An' I'm Arceus. Now then... food.

Collin: What? You expect me to give my well-made sandwich to common riff-raff?

Lauren: ... Collin, we both come from middle class families. 'ow am I riff-raff?

Collin: . . . [Quite clearly, the teen has been stumped, despite the whole thing being a joke.] I was joking.

Me: Right... You know what? I'm... going to leave.

[Exit-- almost.]

Collin & Lauren: Narrator!

Me: Dangit, almost there... WHAT?

Collin & Lauren: ... Where are Doctor Twit an'/and Gruntwit?

Me: [Clearly befuddled.] Eh? ... A-ah, the doctor and Rehen? Wrong time period, you two. You're seventeen here, and fifteen in the Fic.

Collin & Lauren: ... Oh... yeah... Ehehee. [And thus, the nervous chuckles and sweatdrops are cued for the pair.]

Me: [Pointing towards them both.] Anywho, that's Lauren W. and Collin S., from Hoenn and Kanto respectively. They've been rivals--

Lauren: --G' friends!

Collin: Best friends.

Me: --for a long while now. Right guys?

Collin & Lauren: Right!

-Taunter the Haunter
-(ゴースト Ghost)
-Team Wilhelm "Leader"
-Gas Pokémon
-5'03" & 0.2 lbs
-Lvl. 65
-And he talks?!
-"Hau hau! Why yes, your soul looks very delicious..."